Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Featured Roving of the Day


This roving will make some wild looking yarn; that is for sure! It really is bright orange with little bits of mango color here and there. I listed this a week or two ago and I can't believe that no one snatched it up right away. Of course I always think that about the new rovings that I list.

I don't know how much longer my shop will open so if you see something you like grab it now. I think we may have finally found a place to rent! My goodness... who would have thought that it would take so long to find a place to live. Between thinking about that and the heat I haven't done much crafting at all. I did get a couple of great quilting books for my birthday; one of which is out of print that I found on amazon.com. Yeah!!

And the timing couldn't be worse but I think that my quilting muse has decided to put in an appearance. Figures, just when I need to start packing and put everything away I have all these great ideas floating around in my head. So I have been doing quick drawings and making lots of notes so that hopefully when I look at this stuff in a few months I will remember what I wanted to do. I am also trying to decide what crafts I should keep out until the last minute so that I have something to work on that doesn't take up too much space. I think I am going to leave one small tub out and stuff as much roving into it as I can and just work on making singles until it is time to leave.

Will I be sorry to leave Hawaii... I don't really think so. I do miss the mountains and the changing seasons. It looks like we will be in Vermont for the fall colors and that makes me very happy indeed.

Until next time... happy spinning and quilting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That colorway makes me think of halloween...which is right around the corner.

Alpaca Granny said...

You are going to rent? Couldn't you find anything suitable to buy. When do you think you will leave? I'm going to dye tomorrow. ☺