Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wednesday


Boring title I know. I got home too late to take pictures last night so have no new roving to show you (or to list) not good... So I figured I would show you an old picture of "my stash". This is really stuff that is for sale but until it sells, it's mine!!

I have been working on some different ideas with regards to dyeing roving and have found one that I really like. I hope to have pictures tomorrow, providing the roving finishes drying out today.

No news on the moving front. I do however, now have a list of the most important features that the chosen place should have so maybe now I can narrow it down to one state and go from there.

I also want to introduce you to one of my "kids" a.k.a. "The Bad Kitty". Phil named her that not me! This picture was too cute to pass up. Like most of you we already have hundreds of pictures of the kids...

Until next time, happy spinning...

1 comment:

Pretty Fun said...

Oh my goodness! That picture of your kitty is hysterical!