Monday, May 21, 2007

Featured Roving of the Day - A pretty blue and purple blend


This is a very pretty wool/mohair blend (85/15) that I did this past weekend. You can't really see it in this picture but there are shiny bits all through this; must be the mohair.

There is almost 4 oz. of this particular roving available. For those interested I did list it in my shop this morning.

In between the rain showers this weekend I was able to take a picture of my messed up silk roving and hope to show you that later this week under the heading of how not to dye silk. I was also able to do some spinning with my wonderful Bosworth spindle (I love my spindle!) and hope to have to hand spun yarn for sale at some point in the future.

1 comment:

Alpaca Granny said...

Really looking forward to your "How not to dye silk" Need to learn more about it.