Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Featured Roving of the Day - Orange and Yellow with a Black Stripe


This roving reminds me of peaches!

Things have been so slow at etsy that I have decided to list new items only a few times a week, I see no need to waste the money relisting when no one is shopping or even looking. Besides, I think most people are going to want to spend more time outside now that it has warmed up most places around the country. I know I would be playing in my garden if I had one.

I did survive my trip to the dentist... two hours in the chair for one stupid tooth, felt like I had been hit with a pipe wrench by the time I got home. Today is the first day since last Wednesday that I might... might get through the day without at least one aspirin. I have been taking 4 a day up until today.

Until next time... happy spinning... or felting... or quilting... :)

1 comment:

Alpaca Granny said...

My Etsy sales are down also but I just keep trying to list or relist every day.