Friday, June 29, 2007

4th of July Sale!


Not much to report today... I have been spinning a little bit, plying a little bit and crocheting a little bit. All this and I really haven't accomplished a darn thing. I did add some hand spindled yarn to my etsy shop several days ago. Things are so slow for me this time of year. I don't mind though, I am playing with new ideas and deciding what I want to do for the holiday as far as the shop goes.

I did get some new white roving with brown stripes in it; like this roving except brown instead of black. I tried something different with it last night and will over dye it again tonight I think. I like the way it came out and want to add another color and see what happens. If that works I might have some good stuff to list in the next week or so. I am trying to "find" my niche so that my roving is unique and recognized as mine right away.

I got some wonderful alpaca from northstaralpacas recently. All I can say is wow! Soft stuff. I am going to save it and make myself something special. I don't think I will dye it either, seems kind of sacrilegious to mess with it.

I almost forgot to add... I am having a sale thru the 4th of July. 15% off all roving. Just mention July 4th in your note to me and I will send you a corrected invoice. If you pay when purchasing, I will refund you the 15%.

Guess I did have a bit to report after all...

2 comments:

Alpaca Granny said...

Thanks for mentioning me. Do you think our sales are going to pick up, or do we just wait for cold weather?

d.e.andersen designs said...

I sold 3 things this week; hopefully that is a good sign.