Friday, June 15, 2007

Featured Roving of the Day - Pastel Tussah Silk

I'm back...

Between dental work, work work, and finals I haven't had a chance to do anything fun lately. I will be done with school tomorrow though and can then work on getting better pictures for my shop, spinning, crocheting and all kinds of fun things.

I have to decide if I am going to continue with etsy or really work on my website and promote through my blog. This is only a hobby for me so I think I could do almost as well on my own, providing I actually spend some time promoting. The way etsy has been the past few days I couldn't do any worse on my own.

Back to the featured roving for today, I think this would spin up into a nice light blue, purple blend. It still surprises me how the color changes once you start spinning it. I have some silk yarn to show you next week, providing the sun comes out this weekend and I can take pictures of it. I am really trying to spin sock weight yarn and I think I did pretty good with this yarn. I will let you decide and feel free to tell me if I screwed it up. :)

Until next time... happy spinning

No comments: